- From Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday: only by special appointment made in advance
Phone: (773)282-8206 ext. 340, 342, 353
PAA's Immigration Services Office is certified by the Immigration Board of Appeals and has been serving the community since 1985. Our Immigration Services staff provides a range of services enabling clients to adjust their immigration status, become U.S. citizens, complete and file various immigration applications, and keep the community informed about current immigration policies and procedures. PAA and its Immigration Services staff have also been involved in a variety of advocacy efforts related to immigrant's rights and issues. PAA's Immigration Services Office offers the following services:
- Application filing for immigration procedures
- Individual immigration counseling
- Citizenship application filing
- Finger printing for criminal record checks and immigration to Canada
- Pictures for travel and immigration applications
- Educational materials for Citizenship testing and interviews
- Visa Lottery information (when available)
- Seminars/Group workshops