SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT
Substance Abuse Treatment
Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program Starting Point
Starting Point offers a flexible, multi-level Outpatient Program for clients who are seeking effective treatment for addictions. Our Outpatient groups are offered throughout the week in hours, making this level of care an excellent choice for those who work. We also offer weekly family groups, which provide education and support to the loved ones of clients in treatment.
Outpatient Treatment gives the individual an opportunity to interact in a real world environment while benefiting from a peer-oriented, structured therapeutic program. Client progress is assessed regularly by clinical staff, which develops individualized treatment plans with each client. Safe, supportive interactions are highly recommended during the outpatient treatment process.
Graduates from the Outpatient program are welcome in our Aftercare groups. These groups help provide ongoing recovery support.
Outpatient Services and Components:
- Alcohol and other drug educational groups
- Group counseling
- Individualized treatment planning
- Individual counseling sessions
- Family Educational Groups
- Discharge/Transition planning
- Relapse Prevention
- Access to a variety of resources, including multicultural resources
- Introduction to 12 Step recovery principles and self-help groups
- Drug screening when required
- Coordination with physician, therapist, EAP, MCO, union and/or employer
- Legal system advocacy when needed
- Free Lifetime Aftercare
Phone numbers: 773 -282-8206 - Katarzyna Blando - ext. 354, Magda Zakrzewska – ext. 349, Ewa Susman – ext. 375, Aleksandra Antoniuk – ext. 346, Piotr Kochanowicz – ext. 347.